Zig Ziglar one of my favorite positive thinking influencer, died Wednesday at age 86. A World War II veteran, Zig Ziglar became the top sales person in several organizations before striking out on his own as a motivational speaker and trainer. With a Southern charm and lessons grounded in Christianity, Ziglar wrote over two dozen books and amassed a following of millions who were encouraged by his lessons for success. Below are 10 quotes from Zig Ziglar that have the power to completely change the direction of one’s life.
- “Remember that failure is an event, not a person.”
- “You will get all you want in life, if you help enough other people get what they want.”
- “People often say motivation doesn’t last. Neither does bathing—that’s why we recommend it daily.”
- “There has never been a statue erected to honor a critic.”
- “People don’t buy for logical reasons. They buy for emotional reasons.”
- “Expect the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes.”
- “If you go looking for a friend, you’re going to find they’re scarce. If you go out to be a friend, you’ll find them everywhere.”
- “A goal properly set is halfway reached.”
- “Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude.”
- “If you can dream it, you can achieve it.”
Rest in Peace Mr. Zig Ziglar !
AltaFlux Corporation is a global HCM cloud consulting partner based in Troy, Michigan. We empower organizations by streamlining, transforming, and optimizing key human capital management (HCM) processes with industry-leading HCM cloud solutions like SAP SuccessFactors, Benefitfocus, WorkForce Software and Dell Boomi.