Some of you may be sitting the fence before registering for the Oracle Maintenance Summit 2013.
Here are 10 solid reasons to register in the next 3 weeks:
1. It's the 'IN' red carpet maintenance event for 2013. The summit will have one of the greatest concentrations of maintenance best practices, case studies and success stories that can catapult your organization.
2. Return a Hero! Hear how you can drive reliability and operational excellence back home at the plant!
3. Learn the Roadmap! Hear form product experts who will discuss the vision, strategy and roadmap for Oracle products
4. See Product Demos! All the SCM/EAM rich products will be exhibited by both sales consultants and developers. Ask the hardest question you can think of and be ready for a great response.
5. Meet our Partners! There will be a good number of supporting partners exhibiting at the summit. Hear and learn of what ingredients make for success.
6. Join a panel or discussion group! Raise your hand and be heard – have your questions answered. Contribute to the discussion.
7. Network with your peers. Rub elbows with your fellow maintenance managers and operations supervisors. Talk shop here!
8. 6 Summits under one roof. Hear and share supply chain information at one of the other summits taking place concurrently. Bring other team members and secure the group discount.
9. Save $100, register by Dec 31 for the early bird rate. Hotel will fill fast. www.oracle.com/goto/vcs
10. Have a great time! The Summit is both informational and enjoyable. Set at the waterfront in downtown San Francisco at the Embarcadero, the summit will be a fun-filled and enjoyable experience.
Subscribe to the blog to receive updates about:
AltaFlux Corporation is a global HCM cloud consulting partner based in Troy, Michigan. We empower organizations by streamlining, transforming, and optimizing key human capital management (HCM) processes with industry-leading HCM cloud solutions like SAP SuccessFactors, Benefitfocus, WorkForce Software and Dell Boomi.